FemVision: Empowering the community of female entrepreneurship
FemVision is an event serie focused on community building. Everybody – women, men and all in between — are invited to join us in discovering how the life of entrepreneurs look like.
With the focus on female entrepreneurship, we aim to create an opportunity for everyone both experienced-, upcoming- and those who dream of becoming entrepreneurs to meet and network. It is an opportunity to be inspired by the stories of our local entrepreneurs who will be speaking on stage. To understand the entrepreneurship journey from different angles we have both invited an experienced and an upcoming entrepreneur to tell about their own journeys from a female perspective. We are very eager to hear the stories and situations of the audience as well and there will also be time to share, to give and to get advice.
Be a part of the conversation and join us on September 6th at Jolene (meatpacking district) between 13:00-14:15.
- Speaker.1: Sofie Woge
- Speaker.2: Diana Lidforsen
- Audience’s Questions & Stories
- Networking & Opportunity grabbing
About Sofie Woge
Sofie Woge entrepreneurship journey begun when she founded Tendo. A company creating wonders by combining rehabilitation with artificial strength for elderly and disabled. Here idea started when she made a prototype while working with NASA. Sofie is originally from Lund, but are working with her company from Odense today.
About Diana Lidforsen
Diana Lidforsen is started working on telecom sales after high school. After six years in the industry, she accidentally came across a menstrual cup and became a retailer of them. She has studied pedagogy, psychology, project management, and marketing at MAH and HKR. Today, she is one of the leading forces behind Flowcup.
- Minc Malmö: Minc is the hub for entrepreneurs, innovators and investors, owned and funded by the city of Malmö. More info @ minc.se
- Mindpark & Think Open Space Helsingborg: Mindpark is a creative coworking and event space in the Øresund region. Has been selected one of the 11th most exotic coworking spaces in the world. More info @ mindpark.se Think Open Space is a creative meeting point and test spot for new ideas with focusing on three areas: tech, art & culture and entrepreneurship. More info @ thinkopenspace.com
This meetup is part of Techfestival. Taking place at Kødbyen and all over Copenhagen from September 5-10, Techfestival invites curious minds of all ages and backgrounds to explore how technology impacts our lives. Come join us at http://www.techfestival.co/
Flæsketorvet 81-85, 1711 Copenhagen, Denmark