Do you want to turn your game idea into a game business?
Minc Game is an extension of Minc’s proven incubator program, focusing exclusively on upcoming game development teams and entrepreneurs.
Minc Game admits one batch of game startups annually, starting spring 2017. We have a team of business developers and advisors focused specifically on early-stage game studios, ready to help you turn your gaming idea into a sustainable game studio - and we take no equity or shares while doing so.
What you get
In addition to a whole lot of fun and hard work, you'll also get:
- A 12 month program - tailored to your needs
- Weekly meetings with your very own business developer
- Access to our global network of mentors and investors, and matchmaking when necessary
- Office space in a creative startup environment
- Regular workshops and lectures from industry experts
- Mentoring from world experts in game development and other relevant fields
Who you are
Naturally, there are a few criteria to join Minc Game. We're looking for upcoming game studios who have:
- A great team consisting of at least two people covering core skills (art, design, tech and business)
- A good idea and a solid plan for how to realize it
- Potential for high growth and scalability
- A thorough understanding of their potential market
Don't yet tick all the boxes? Not to worry, we'd love to hear from you anyway - maybe we can help.
Applications for the batch of 2017/18 have closed, but we're looking into opening up for spontaneous applications during the fall of 2017 so keep an eye on our channels.
In the meantime you can ping Peter Lübeck on email@example.com - he’d love to answer any questions you might have.