Reckon your business idea could be the next big thing?
With 15 years of experience, having helped 170 startups, Minc is the place to be if you're looking to scale your startup faster and smarter. We have a number of business developers, as well as contacts all over the world, ready to help you succeed with your venture. And better yet - Minc takes no shares or equity as the hosting incubator.
What you get
- A 12 month program - tailored to your needs
- Weekly meetings with your very own business developer
- Access to our global network of mentors and investors, and matchmaking when necessary
- Office space in a creative startup environment
- Mentoring from world experts in their fields
Who you are
Naturally, there are a few criteria to join the incubator. We're looking for startups who have:
- Potential for high growth and scalability with their service or product
- International ambition and potential
- A great team - or at least an understanding of where to focus their hiring efforts
- A thorough understanding of their market
Don't yet tick all the boxes? Not to worry, we'd love to hear from you anyway - maybe we can help.
- We've helped 170 companies grow
- 2 companies have been sold to Apple
- 7 out of 10 Minc companies say Minc has played a crucial role in their success
- 100% of the companies in the incubator would recommend the programme to other entrepreneurs
How you apply
We accept applications on an ongoing basis - in fact, we admit new startups to the program every month. We have a short and efficient application process in place, and it always starts with a meeting - book one by clicking the button below, and we'll get back to you straight away.
Sign up and book a first meeting by contacting our business developer Jonas on firstname.lastname@example.org.